|QUANTITY||DISCOUNT||1 pcs. PRICE||FULL PRICE|
|20+||64%||0.36 EUR||7.20 EUR|
Developed specifically for tattoo aftercare, the tattoo cream hydrates and favours the restructuration of the skin barrier.
It soothes irritations linked with tattooing.
Does not stick or stain.
- Is made in France.
- Allows an increase of 62% in hydration levels of the superior layers of the skin after the first hour of application. (Study realised by the Dermatological Institute Idea).
- Has an important restructuring action (after 3 days use) allowing for fast healing of the tattooed area. (Study realized by Biological Research Centre Bio-ec).
- Has an important ability of restructuring the skin barrier in 3 hours. (Study realized by Biological Research Centre Bio-ec).
- Society Running Liner needles, made with 30MM long taper needles, are designed for everyday work that does not require a wide line. With their versatile design, these needles can be used for a variety of lining work and are an essential tool for any tattoo artist.
- Society Traditional Liner needles, made with 35MM long taper needles, are designed for wide line work. The grouping and sharpening of these needles have been carefully selected to ensure that they are suitable for this type of work. With these needles, tattoo artists can load the necessary amount of ink to draw the desired line, while the long taper configuration allows for better ink flow and deposit. This ensures that the lines created with these needles are consistent, bold, and sharp.