ONE PERMANENT V2 SET WITH CRITICAL ATOM X
One Permanent V2 machine(+cable)
One permanent Click Grip 21mm
Critical Atom X power unit
Subscribe To When In Stock
You have successfully subscribed to this product
One Permanent V2, updated version with Premium cord included.
Full Version included also One Permament Grip.
Characteristics Permanent Makeup, aka Permanent Cosmetics, Cosmetic Tattoo device:
-One Permanent is a cartridge Permanent makeup machine (Cartridge needles are the safest and cleanest way for PMU procedure);
-One Permanent is easy in use and very universal
-Compatible with all kind of Tattoo cartridge grips.
-Compatible with all kind of Tattoo power units.
-Anodized Aircraft aluminum body frame
-Laser engraved One Permanent logo
-Great balanced weight
-Powerful with enough softness to make solid color, lines or light shading;
-Working speed 90-125 hits per second
-Operates its speed and power from 9 to 12 volts
-Removable, highly polished stainless steel needle plunger, easy to change or sterile it.
-High quality japan bearing
-Special 3.8 mm needle stroke, very universal size. Perfect for lines, shadows and solid colors.
-Powered by Faulhaber motor, which is applicated to PMU, Cosmetic Tattoo.
-Certified motor device using Faulhaber CXR. Approved by Faulhaber.
-1 year warranty-Made in Europe
The Atom X Power Supply is compatible with all coil and rotary machines.
Built-in neodymium magnets allow this power supply to have a strong hold for use on a variety of surfaces.
The Atom X Power Supply has a fully machined anodized aluminum housing and is available in Black.
A power cord and informative insert including a diagram of the Atom X Power Supply are included with your purchase.
- Color: Silver
- Precision Regulated Set Point Voltage: 0–17vdc
- Compatible with all coil and rotary machines
- User-friendly on/off button, dual voltage preset buttons, and voltage readout screen
- Non-volatile memory ensures voltage presets are maintained even when power is removed
- 0.1 volt adjustment resolution
- Color changing voltage indicator
- Two foot pedal modes — maintained or momentary
- Jumpstart mode enabled for hard starting machines
- Universal input (110-240VAC 50/60Hz)
- 1/4” mono jack inputs for standard clip cord and foot pedal (foot pedal not required to run)
- CNC-machined anodized aluminum housing
- Built-in neodymium magnets for strong hold
- Built-in short circuit protection
- Power cord included