ONE PERMANENT V2 SET WITH MUSOTOKU
One Permanent V2 Device cerakote version.
- Output current 5A (10A peak!)
- Output voltage 2V to 16V, adjustable in 0.1V steps - x4 Rewritable working memories (non-volatile)
- 3 Pedal Modes: Normal, Automatic (no pedal) and Semi-Automatic Mode
- High contrast OLED display
- Automatic shut-off (after 1h of non-use)
- Pedal connector: Standard 6.35mm jack plug
- Machine connector: standard 6.35mm jack plug
- Dimensions: 116 x 72 mm, 24mm height
- Weight: 169 gr
- Material: Solid aluminium 2mm
- Input voltage: 110VAC-240VAC 50/60Hz (worldwide compatible)
- Includes: 1 x Musotoku 5A power supply 1 x Universal 110/240AC to 19VDC power supply 1 x ¾" threaded adapter for GoPro 1 x 20mm strap for fixation
Musotoku is a Japanese word that means believing in yourself and following your instinct even if you don't know where it leads you.
Musotoku is the result of both an obsession and an old curse, and those two things mixed in equal proportions gave rise to one of the best food sources on the international scene. Its creator, is an engineer of tireless perseverance. He has worked for many years in the satellite, avionics and high-speed train industries, and he is the example that dreams do come true. His dream was always to invent something and make a living out of it, and with this power supply he has achieved it. Musotoku is manufactured entirely in Spain.
- Press NITRO for quick machine start - Anti-heating protection in case of machine failure. We recommend removing the nitro if you are going to work with coil machines to avoid possible plate breakage.
- Amplified Pedal Input for the most difficult pedals - Amplified Pedal Input for the most difficult pedals
- Session Clock (minutes and hours)
- Warranty: 2 years full warranty
- Made in Spain.